Dear all, my workshop is over and it was quite nice. There were five people that attended the whole workshop and two that looked into it and left after some minutes. I had their attention from the beginning, after I showed them the flyers I made for my cooperative. https://www.hasecke.eu/post/werbemittel-mit-context-gestalten/ I guess that this is what people expect from ConTeXt: individually styled products. The workshop was two hours long so that I could only show the very first steps. One interesting thing is that one person never worked with TeX or LaTeX before. The others had experience with LaTeX of course. Is this an indication that ConTeXt can attract people that never worked with TeX before? There is one thing that is quite error prone for beginners, a small detail during the installation process. Everyone worked on Linux and was able to use the command line but nonetheless two of five had problems to correctly set the PATH variable. So I have one question. Is it possible or reasonable to extend the install script so that it adds the new path directly to .bashrc? Or at least to ask the user if the script should do this? Now we have to do theses steps: sh .install.sh copy the line with the path vim .bashrc insert the line, save and exit vim source .bashrc I can think of arguments against the idea of an installation script that set the variable automatically. One thing is that not everyone uses bash, many use zsh. As I use both shells I set many environment variables in a custom file called .exportrc. So for me personally the extension of the script would be of no advantage. But maybe it can ease the way of beginners. Thanks a lot to Hraban and to Joaquín. The "introduction" and Hrabans manuscript helped me to outline the things I wanted to show. juh -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de