* [NTG-context] Table of contents of unnumbered titles
@ 2023-09-09 18:11 Jim
From: Jim @ 2023-09-09 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I am creating a document which is divided with the unnumbered levels
(\title, \subject, ...).

I would like a table of contents showing the names and page numbers,
something like

Blah blah blah    2
Blah blah         4

However, notwithstanding what I see in
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Titles&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Unnumbered_titles_in_table_of_contents
I can't get this to happen with unnumbered divisions.

The above wiki reference says "the following might do that trick" but I
think "might" is the keyword, since even the wiki doesn't show the "No
number" entry in the \completecontent.

I find it hard to imagine that I am the only Context user who wants to do
this.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a working example?

And am I misinterpreting the wiki, or is the wiki page broken?

Thanks.

                                   Jim