From: Marcelo Chaparro via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
To: "ntg-context@ntg.nl" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Cc: Marcelo Chaparro <marcelochaparro@protonmail.com>
Subject: [NTG-context] Problem with bibliography in apa
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:04:31 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear List,
I am using ConTeXt with TeXlive 2023. This problem did not exist in TeXlive 2022. Also, I tried to use ConTeXt by installing it from the ConTeXt page and had the same problem.

When I use the apa format in the bibliography, the text "internal(number)" appears at the beginning of each citation:

For example:
-------------------------------
A Chapter

A text (Anonymous, 2023). And (Unknown, 2022).

Bibliography

internal(1)Anonymous, A. (2023).Any book.Publisher Unknown.

internal(2)Unknown, A. (2022).An untitled book.Publisher Non-existent.

The source code is:

\usebtxdataset[biblio.bib]
\usebtxdefinitions[apa]

\starttext