* Alternate/Swash Font in ConTeXt, how?
@ 2003-09-16 20:54 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-16 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does any of you cracks has experience in
how to use the AGaramondAlternate Font in ConTeXt?

I have no problems with the other Expert fonts
but this one stays empty.

As I am starting with a Mac font I am not sure
which encoding to choose for generating the pfb file.

Someone already did this journey?

Steffen

* Re: Alternate/Swash Font in ConTeXt, how?
@ 2003-09-17 22:18 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2003-09-17 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Dienstag, 16.09.03, um 22:54 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Steffen
Wolfrum:

> Does any of you cracks has experience in
> how to use the AGaramondAlternate Font in ConTeXt?

Sorry, no, but...

> I have no problems with the other Expert fonts
> but this one stays empty.

I'd like to know how do you use the others?

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/