* How to adress footnote's numbers in main text?
@ 2003-09-24  8:50 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-24  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear colisters,

as I typeset my text with oldstyle figures I also have the footnote's numbers in oldstyle.
But those figures look quite strange when set superscript in the text.

Changing the footnote's numbers in the footnote area (bottom) was possible by:
\definefont [MajuskelFNfont][OldStyle at 8.5pt]
\setupfootnotes[numbercommand=\MajuskelFNfont,rule=\MyRule]

But how can I adress the superscript footnote's numbers in the main text??

Happy for any reply,
Steffen

* (solved) Re: How to adress footnote's numbers in main text?
@ 2003-09-24 15:15 ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-24 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Found the answer hidden in the archiv.

For examples: