* Re: Fwd: Re: Which Beta Version ?
       [not found] <200309270928.h8R9SBm23480@twilight.domainfactory.de>
@ 2003-09-27 10:44 ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-27 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

>The following message was sent by Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> on Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:32:27 +0200.
>
>&gt; Hi,
>>
>> > But in which file is a note which version this beta actually is -
>> > in order to know before installing that it is the recent one?
>>
>> in context.tex:
>> \def\contextversion{2003.9.24}
>>
>> Patrick
>> --
>> I really should post my ConTeXt-install-o-matic

Hmm, looking at this gives me \contextversion{2003.9.25}.

Hans's website offers

> ConTeXt Beta Version
> size: 2015146
> date: 2003.9.24.19.0

Can I be sure now to have the current version?

Or even a super-current version...

Steffen

(P.S. I asked cause my modem is to slow for downloading wrong versions)

* Re: Fwd: Re: Which Beta Version ?
@ 2003-09-27 10:47 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-27 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)