* Re: something new
@ 2004-03-27 20:55 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-03-27 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry Hans,

the show can't be started because "fifteen.pdf" can't be found.

Where is it?

Steffen

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The presentation i made for the dante xv festivity can be found at:
>
>    http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-exa.pdf -> last page -> fifteen.pdf
>
> demo's what can be done with acrobat 6; (clicking on the dot at the bottom
> will start the show) (if you copy the file, putting an 8 minute
> stepsound.mp3 file in your path will also give you sound). The basic walker
> style will become public later (have to split a few things first).
>
> There is also a new presentation style
>
>    http://www.pragma-ade.com/collect/present/s-pre-61.tex
>
> that one uses \usemodule[pre-stepper]; it builds up the page stepwise and
> remembers page states and so; the base file is pre-stewise, a module that
> can be used with your own styles as well.
>
> Hans

* Re: Re: something new
@ 2004-03-27 22:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-03-27 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 21:55 27/03/2004, you wrote:
>Sorry Hans,
>
>the show can't be started because "fifteen.pdf" can't be found.
>
>Where is it?

I clicked the exa file and it works here

Hans

* Re: something new
@ 2004-03-19 14:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-03-19 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 15:06 19/03/2004, you wrote:
>"Not Found
>The requested URL /collect/present/s-pre-61.tex was not found on this server."
>
>(There is only the s-pre-61.pdf)

the tex file is in the context distribution

Hans

* Re: something new
@ 2004-03-19 14:06 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-03-19 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Not Found
The requested URL /collect/present/s-pre-61.tex was not found on this server."

(There is only the s-pre-61.pdf)

Steffen

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The presentation i made for the dante xv festivity can be found at:
>
>    http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-exa.pdf -> last page -> fifteen.pdf
>
> demo's what can be done with acrobat 6; (clicking on the dot at the bottom
> will start the show) (if you copy the file, putting an 8 minute
> stepsound.mp3 file in your path will also give you sound). The basic walker
> style will become public later (have to split a few things first).
>
> There is also a new presentation style
>
>    http://www.pragma-ade.com/collect/present/s-pre-61.tex
>
> that one uses \usemodule[pre-stepper]; it builds up the page stepwise and
> remembers page states and so; the base file is pre-stewise, a module that
> can be used with your own styles as well.
>
> Hans

* something new
@ 2004-03-19 11:43 ` Hans Hagen