* Re: Re: subsubsubsection
@ 2004-11-01 11:08 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-11-01 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach <patrick@gundla.ch> wrote:

> Hello Steffen,
>
> > ... sure I have seen that subsubsubsection is already defined in core-sec.tex.
> > Then the numbering/charactering works fine ... BUT why does a heading that's mapped to it
> > just not appear in the TOC?
>

> Sorry, but I don't get it. Could you please try to make a small
> example file that shows us what you want to achieve?
>

> Patrick

Hah, it was just an forgotten entry in the darkest corner of my environment setup:

\definecombinedlist[content][... lots of entries ...][level=subsubsection]
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I didn't remember this last option being set at the end of that unwrapped line.

Sorry for the trouble,

Steffen

* Re: subsubsubsection
@ 2004-11-01 14:09 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-11-01 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Steffen,

[...]

> Hah, it was just an forgotten entry in the darkest corner of my
> environment setup:

Good news that you've got it. If you had posted a complete but minimal
example, you might have gotten your answer earlier.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net