From: Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de>
Subject: Re: Footnotes in margin? (HELP!)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:46:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Maybe the wrong height is calculated?

When we have the normal situation footnote per page, the space available is spilt for text and footnotes.
In our margin construction now it seems to be still the same.
When we would use the footnotes as endnotes, TeX would calculated the text per page for the entire height.

So is it possible to define the space that is available per page (for text + footnote) as a combination of the normal height plus the space in the margin?
I don't have an idea how to code this in plain TeX (or whatever language is used for ConTeXt), but maybe someone else knows?

Steffen