* rtf2context ?
@ 2004-11-16 12:51 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-11-16 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when typesetting a book with ConTeXt I always have to start with a author's RTF file. For converting I use "rtf2latex2e" - and have to spent a lot time too cleaning and correction the resulting tex file.

Does anybody know/have a better solution for converting RTF to TEX files?

(I won't be the only one using ConTeXt for typestting existing RTF/DOC documents, do I?)

Steffen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-16 12:51 UTC | newest]