Hi Andrea, 2007/10/10, Andrea Valle : > > Hi to all,So, no clues?Being it a fresh install we really do not know what > to do...we're getting bored of those little black squares...:-) > I corrected wrong characters in source.tex like following: Semiotica duale anzitutto peché le due distinte origini moderne, da Charles S. Peirce e da Ferdinand de Saussure, hanno determinato due distinte tradizioni, to Semiotica duale anzitutto perché le due distinte origini moderne, da Charles S. Peirce e da Ferdinand de Saussure, hanno determinato due distinte tradizioni, (In an Unicode enabled Editor like Scite there is a difference between é and é) and there were no black boxes in the output of luatex. I could send you the source and the resulting pdf offlist Thanks > > Best > -a- > > > > On 8 Oct 2007, at 16:05, Andrea Valle wrote: > > More: > We can't do > ctxtools --updatecontext > it complaint it cannot fetch the zip > > > you can download the zip-file from pragma-ade.nl or one of the mirrors > on unzip the file in your local tex tree > > > Thanks (but why cannot I?) > > Ifyou use a proxy you can try: ctxtools --updatecontext --proxy=10.213.10.254 (assuming proxy port is 80) Greetings Lutz