Hi Hans, hi all, First: in the last 2 Betas (today and yesterday) the parameter --interface for texexec seems not to work anymore. my log: >texmfstart texexec --interface=xp --autopdf --luatex ligtest.tex TeXExec | processing document 'ligtest.tex' TeXExec | no ctx file found TeXExec | tex processing method: false TeXExec | tex engine: luatex TeXExec | tex format: false TeXExec | runtime: 0.86 >Exit code: 0 context --make xp builds a format cont-xp without error messages. The format cont-en runs well with: texmfstart texexec --autopdf --luatex ligtest.tex Second: The command || like in knuth.tex seems not to work properly in mkiv. Even with enabled liga feature it builds two hyphens. Last: I can't enable fontfeatures for the "Vista-Fonts" for instance Cambria. They are simply ignored. They are OTF with TTF extensions, ist this the reason? Greetings Lutz ---------- Proud member of the NTG