Hi Wolfgang, this works here with MkIV and type1 LucidaBright: \definefontfeature [default][default] [protrusion=quality,expansion=quality,mode=node,script=latn,liga=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes] \font\lucida=name:lucidabright*default at 12pt \setupalign[hanging] \starttext \lucida \input knuth \stoptext Greetings Lutz 2009/3/9 Wolfgang Schuster > Hi, > > is it possible to use hanging punctuation in MkIV with Type 1 fonts, I > tried the Lucida > fonts but it did not work. I made also a simple test I and converted > "LucidaBright" > (the Regular style} into OpenType format and it worked then. > > Wolfgang >