From: "Arkady Shraer" <arkady.shraer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Russian hyphenation how to use?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:45:34 +0400	[thread overview]

I spent some time and decided to start from the beginning:
1. I deleted all old ConTeXt files from my tetex distribution.
2. Unzipped recent cont-tmf into texmf-local analog in my system.
3. Unzipped recent font metrics to appropriate folder
4. texexec --make --all   runs perfectly
5. texexec --make --language=ru  runs without errors
6. When I try to texexec --pdf --language=ru <anyfile.tex>
I get errors, e.g. font metrics ec-lmr12 can't be found.... etc...(I
can attach full log and source file)

So I can't compile any tex file with ConTeXt even in English. Maybe
I'm just unlucky :)