Il 18/10/21 17:15, Jason Ross via ntg-context ha scritto: > The following MWE fails to render the text in the attached SVG properly: > > > \starttext > \externalfigure[test.svg][conversion=mp] > \stoptext > > > The axis labels, tick labels, and title are all incorrect. This file was > generated with Matplotlib. > If you open test.svg with Inkscape, ungroup and then save, you get a SVG that is typeset right with LMTX. Looking at the differences between the two SVGs, I can see that Inkscape changes all the transform="translate(...)scale(...)" attributes into transform="matrix(...)". Now focus on the "y = sin(x)" text. In the attachment I modified the transform attributes of that text, from "translate(...)scale(...)" to "matrix(...)", taking the values from the version obtained from Inkscape. Use that SVG with your MWE and you'll see "y = sin(x)" appearing in the right place in the PDF. I would say the "translate(...)scale(...)" specification is not supported in LMTX (yet). Massi