Thanks a lot !! I'm beginning to be able to typeset some simple example without any struggle. https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:modele_bonjour_le_monde.pdf The input file is attached in this mail. I have only one remaining issue with this example: the indentation. Despite \setupindenting[medium, yes], the paragraphs are not systematically indented, and I don't really understand the pattern behind it. The point is also visible on the original english version https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:Hello-world.pdf Le 19/07/2020 à 15:13, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit : > Garulfo schrieb am 19.07.2020 um 13:23: >> >> Hi Wolfgang, >> >> still working on the translation... (Hans pointed out the >> possibilities due to the support of UTF-8, which are just great for >> french language) >> >> zip: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:MWE_test_itemize_french.zip >> >> I have difficulties with a simple example >> file: MWE_test_itemize_french.tex >> >> % interface=fr >> \configurerdétailler[style=gras] >> \débuttexte >> \débutdétailler[a] >> \élément Texte premiere >> \élément Texte second >> \findétailler >> \fintexte >> >> It works properly with "minimal" modifications of mult-def.lua >> file: mult-def.lua.initial+diffminimalsetupitemize >> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:MWE_test_itemize_french.zip >> >> but with a more complete mult-def.lua >> file: mult-def.lua.complet >> >> I get "The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error >> message was never \def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about >> whatever was undefined." >> >> Could you please help me find my way around: what do I need to pay >> attention to so that my other modifications don't break the whole >> mechanism? > > Everything works as expected but you have set a string for the endsetup > element which has become part of your \setupitemize command. > > > Setup commands are created in the following way: > > + + > > this creates in your case the command > > \configurerdétaillerfinconfigurer > > > As you don't want this leave the value of endsetup empty. > > Wolfgang