* ConTeXt mathematics macros
@ 2018-10-14  2:16 Shuxian Wang
From: Shuxian Wang @ 2018-10-14  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello list,

As a new user of ConTeXt, I have some trouble on trying out various
mathematics modules.

I tried to use the nath module by directly including `\usemodule[nath]`
in my source file. It seems that the module is not loaded. I read
through the wiki page and found that nath is not included in the TeX
Live distribution, but I failed to find a way to install it. Also, when
I hunted through the wiki articles, it stated that the newmat module is
included by default, but I never find it in my TeX Live 2018. Am I
missing something or is the wiki outdated?

By the way, I am looking for a "battery included" math module, which
provides predefined macros like the absolute value symbol, derivative,
and partial derivative. Any recommendation or advice on this?

Thanks!

Shuxian Wang

* Re: ConTeXt mathematics macros
@ 2018-10-16 19:52 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-10-16 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

The content of all mentioned modules has moved to the core years ago
and there is no need to load another code although a few goodies like
fancy arrow styles etc. (which use metapost graphics) have to loaded.

To get a proper answer to your problems you should provide a example
which shows what you try to achieve.

Wolfgang