* \setuphead for a section block
@ 2018-10-23 19:18 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-10-23 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

imagine that I need a different setup for chapter in the bodymatter than
in the frontmatter and appendices.

The way to do it seems to be:

    \setuphead[chapter][style=\bf]
    \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
        \setuphead[chapter][style=\em]
    \stopsectionblockenvironment
    \starttext
    \startfrontmatter
    \chapter{Introduction}
    \stopfrontmatter
    \startbodymatter
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \stopbodymatter
    \stoptext

But wasn’t there a command similar to the following one for such purposes?

    \setuphead[bodypart:chapter][style=\em]

I remember that there was something similar to that command to setup
headings in a section block.

Am I creating my memories or did a similar option exist?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: \setuphead for a section block
@ 2018-10-23 19:23 ` Rik
From: Rik @ 2018-10-23 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/23/2018 15:18, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> imagine that I need a different setup for chapter in the bodymatter than
> in the frontmatter and appendices.
>
> The way to do it seems to be:
>
>      \setuphead[chapter][style=\bf]
>      \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
>          \setuphead[chapter][style=\em]
>      \stopsectionblockenvironment
>      \starttext
>      \startfrontmatter
>      \chapter{Introduction}
>      \stopfrontmatter
>      \startbodymatter
>      \chapter{Chapter}
>      \stopbodymatter
>      \stoptext
>
> But wasn’t there a command similar to the following one for such purposes?
>
>      \setuphead[bodypart:chapter][style=\em]

> I remember that there was something similar to that command to setup
> headings in a section block.
>
> Am I creating my memories or did a similar option exist?
>
> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Pablo

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
\setuphead  [chapter][
                       style=\tfc\HeadFont ...

--
Rik

* Re: \setuphead for a section block
@ 2018-10-23 19:25 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-10-23 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 23.10.18 um 21:18:
> Dear list,
>
> imagine that I need a different setup for chapter in the bodymatter than
> in the frontmatter and appendices.
>
> The way to do it seems to be:
>
>      \setuphead[chapter][style=\bf]
>      \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
>          \setuphead[chapter][style=\em]
>      \stopsectionblockenvironment
>      \starttext
>      \startfrontmatter
>      \chapter{Introduction}
>      \stopfrontmatter
>      \startbodymatter
>      \chapter{Chapter}
>      \stopbodymatter
>      \stoptext
>
> But wasn’t there a command similar to the following one for such purposes?
>
>      \setuphead[bodypart:chapter][style=\em]
>
> I remember that there was something similar to that command to setup
> headings in a section block.
>
> Am I creating my memories or did a similar option exist?

You’re thinking of \defineconversionset, \defineseparatorset etc. which
let you
set values for certain sectionblocks but not \setuphead.

Wolfgang

* Re: \setuphead for a section block
@ 2018-10-23 19:39   ` Rik
From: Rik @ 2018-10-23 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/23/2018 15:23, Rik wrote:
> On 10/23/2018 15:18, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> imagine that I need a different setup for chapter in the bodymatter than
>> in the frontmatter and appendices.
>>
>> The way to do it seems to be:
>>
>>      \setuphead[chapter][style=\bf]
>>      \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
>>          \setuphead[chapter][style=\em]
>>      \stopsectionblockenvironment
>>      \starttext
>>      \startfrontmatter
>>      \chapter{Introduction}
>>      \stopfrontmatter
>>      \startbodymatter
>>      \chapter{Chapter}
>>      \stopbodymatter
>>      \stoptext
>>
>> But wasn’t there a command similar to the following one for such
>> purposes?
>>
>>      \setuphead[bodypart:chapter][style=\em]
>
>> I remember that there was something similar to that command to setup
>> headings in a section block.
>>
>> Am I creating my memories or did a similar option exist?
>>
>> Many thanks for your help,
>>
>> Pablo
>
> \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
> \setuphead  [chapter][
>                       style=\tfc\HeadFont ...

Sorry, I meant to delete, not send.

--
Rik

* Re: \setuphead for a section block
@ 2018-10-23 20:03   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-10-23 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 23.10.18 um 21:18:
>> [...]
>> But wasn’t there a command similar to the following one for such purposes?
>>
>>      \setuphead[bodypart:chapter][style=\em]
>>
>> I remember that there was something similar to that command to setup
>> headings in a section block.
>
> You’re thinking of \defineconversionset, \defineseparatorset etc. which
> let you
> set values for certain sectionblocks but not \setuphead.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

From \defineconversionset, I thought the same was valid for \setuphead.

Pablo
--