From: <denis.maier@unibe.ch>
To: <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re: Rolling out a pandoc-context publication workflow in an organization
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:49:00 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,
in case you don't know it already, for your use-case you might also be interested in this workflow:
https://oa-pub.hos.tuhh.de/de/

It's a publishing workflow for OA-Journals. IIUC, the interesting part (in this context here) is that they use Gitlab, author in markdown, and whenever you push a commit, Gitlab actions are used to produce the final output. I think they use Pandoc and LaTeX with Docker Images, but maybe it could be possible to set something similar up with ConTeXt...

Denis