Hi everybody, I want to say a big thank you to everybody who answered my questions today! With your help, I was able to * debug my broken environment setting * learn about the setuptex script I should use * learn about font handling, in source files and in file hierarchy (though the latter does not quite work yet) * make my local context script run again (you may want to fix it in release?) * learn how I can revert to a previous release by date So in short, though some problems are ongoing, with your help my luatex setup works now. I will stop firing questions at the list for today :-) cheers, Burak -- Burak Emir -- http://burak.emir.googlepages.com