List, In the metafun-p document, there is the example creating a clock with labels placed at the dots. pair destination ; for whereto = 0 step 30 until 330 : destination := dir(whereto) * 1.5cm ; freedotlabel(decimal whereto, destination, origin) ; drawarrow origin -- destination withpen pencircle scaled .25mm withcolor .625 red ; endfor ; I cannot find any example as how to have a label with multiple lines. like: . one two two . three four Can someone point me to an example as how to do that? Thanks .Floris