Hello guys, I've checked some articles on the wiki as well as the publications manual, but the results I get aren't what I expect. I hope that you can help me. I'd love to do short BibTeX entries like @Misc{lnkGGL,   note = "zuletzt abgerufen am \date[d=05, m=06, y=2018]",   url = "http://www.google.com" } because sometimes this is all info I can get. Now I want an entry in the \placelistofpublications area with only the link and the note when I opened the website the last time. That's what I get from ConTeXt so far when I use \cite[lnkGGL]: [1], _http://www.google.com_ (unveröffentlicht). (zuletzt abgerufen am 5. Juni 2018) How would one get this output instead: [1] _http://www.google.com_ (zuletzt abgerufen am 5. Juni 2018) In the mail archive I found these commands: \usemodule[bib] \usemodule[bibltx] \setupbibtex[database=sample] \setuppublications[numbering=yesalternative=myapa-de] \starttext \startpublication[k=pragma,   t=article, % I sometimes use "webpage"   a=Hans] \url{http://www.pragma-ade.com} % or u= inside the square brackets \lastchecked{some date} \stoppublication Hallo\cite[url][pragma] \placelistofpublications \stoptext This of course doesn't work for me (error: "attempt to concatenate a table value" or a blank page). Also i-context.pdf gives another syntax for \cite. I really just want the link and the date in parentheses. How would a pro user do this? Thanks in advance, Lars-