Le 10.10.16 à 07:43, Aditya Mahajan a écrit : >> Recently, stackexchange started a similar project: >> https://blog.stackoverflow.com/2016/07/introducing-stack-overflow-documentation-beta/ >> >> >> You can create a context tag and create example documents. The >> difficulty with such projects, as usual, is to have a critical mass >> for others to browse and contribute. One could start by "porting" >> existing examples from the wiki, mailing list, tex.stackexchange, etc. > > Scratch that. It seems that documentation tags can only be created for > topics that are popular on stackoverflow (not stackexchange). > > http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/328667/new-tags-and-documentation-beta And a ConTeXt tag must already exist on Stack Overflow, which I didn't find. So it seems we can wait a while before there would be examples in ConTeXt. I find stackoverflow too elitist, once I was reading a question and I wanted to help with an answer but it wasn't possible to do because it was the first time I wanted to contribute in stackoverflow and of course I was lacking the needed reputation. I am interested to help when I see an occasion to and when I am in the mood for that ;-). So I found that frustrating and it didn't make me interested to contribute there. On the other hand, I understand their will to have good quality questions and answer and I appreciate that. I am just feeling it must be a better way to do that.