* Fwd:  Flow charts forgetting text
       [not found] <57EA3D7E-8B0C-443D-B550-5745B987C825@boede.nl>
@ 2007-11-08 19:59 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2007-11-08 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

I tried to send the files off line to Aditya, I could not get the
message through, so it comes to the list ...

Wili

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
> Date: November 8, 2007 8:28:01 PM GMT+01:00
> To: Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>
> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Flow charts forgetting text
>
> Hi Aditya,
>
> sorry for the late reply!
>
> Please find attached the pdf and sorce (I added another \FLOWchart
> [test]
>
> I do hope, that the problem can be fixed.
>
> Kr
> Willi
>

> On Nov 5, 2007, at 6:44 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>
>> Hi Willi,
>>
>> On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Willi Egger wrote:
>>
>>> Your code compiles correctly here. Well with the following
>>> version of
>>> Context
>>>
>>> ConTeXt  ver: 2007.10.03 12:52 MKII  fmt: 2007.10.4  int: english/
>>> english
>>

>> Thank you for checking this. Can you send me the pdf file off-
>> list? I do
>> not get a X_t in the second flowchart, either on my machine (MKII
>> 09.28)
>> or on contextgarden.
>>
>> Aditya
>> ntg-context
>> archive  : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
>> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
>> ______________
>
> Willi Egger
> w.egger@boede.nl

Willi Egger
w.egger@boede.nl

* Re: Fwd:  Flow charts forgetting text
@ 2007-11-09 15:14   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-11-09 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi,

I did receive your message. I am travelling so am not able to check mail
frequently.

Hans and you do get X_t when the flowchart is reused. I do not get it on
my machine. Since I have moved to a new computer recently, there can be a
configuration problem. I will try to test it and see what is happening.

But the thing that troubles me is that I get the same (wrong) output on
the garden. Can you also send me the log files of your run (with a
\loggingall place in the front), so that I can check why I get different
output.

Thanks for your efforts.

Aditya