From: Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>
Subject: Re: Setting up minimals (saw: Re: distro info)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:43:20 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Andrea Valle wrote:

> Perfect, all seems to work

Great. If you found certain instructions on the wiki confusing, please add
details there.

> So back to the other questions
>
> - This means I can use something like this if I call the xtx switch?:
>
> \definetypeface[Optima][rm][Xserif][Optima]
> \definetypeface[Optima][tt][Xmono][LM Typewriter Regular]
> \definetypeface[Garamond][rm][Xserif][Garamond]
> \setupbodyfont[Optima]
>
> - How does font selection work under luatex?

I don't know font selection in XeTeX, and understand font selection in
luatex only marginally, so I'll let someone else answer this.

> - What have I to do to use bibtex?

Suppose your file is called thesis.tex (Ok, I had to test things to ensure
what I was saying was true, and that is the only test file that I have
currently :). Now run
 	$context thesis
This will create a lot of warnings about missing references, ignore them.
Then run
 	$bibtex thesis
This will create tesis.bbl. Now run context, and all those warnings will
be gone. You only need to run bibtex once (unless you change your bib
file).

This situation is temporary. When Hans implements intermediate run's in
mtxrun, you will not need to run bibtex by hand.

Aditya