From: Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>
Subject: Re: greek again
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:18:49 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, cidadaum@sapo.pt wrote:

> Citando Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>:

>>> Here:
>>>
>>> adsm@adsm:~/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/third/greek> ls
>>> t-ancientgreek.mkii  t-ancientgreek.tex  type-agr.mkii  type-agr.tex
>>> t-ancientgreek.mkiv  t-oldgreek.tex      type-agr.mkiv
>>> adsm@adsm:~/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/third/greek>
>>>
>>> The fonts are in:
>>> adsm@adsm:~/context/tex/texmf/fonts/
>>
>> If you are in the directory of your document, what does
>>
>> kpsewhich t-ancientgreek.tex
>>
>> and
>>
>> luatools t-ancientgreek.tex
>>
>> return?
>
> Humm... this:
>
> adsm@adsm:~> kpsewhich t-ancientgreek.tex
> adsm@adsm:~> luatools t-ancientgreek.tex
> the file 'luatools.lua' is not found
> adsm@adsm:~>
>
> (Suppose something is wrong...). By the way I am using TexLive from a
> CD along with context minimals.

The fact that luatools is not working does not matter too much since you
are using mkii. But kpsewhich not returning anything means that ConTeXt
does not know where the greek module is, and hence cannot find it. Try
running

mktexlsr

and see if kpsewhich t-ancientgreek.tex returns a path to the file.

Aditya