* I: Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-16 12:24 mattia schirosa
From: mattia schirosa @ 2008-11-16 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Sorry,
i didn't receve any replay, just to know if i make any mistake in the question form (attachment are allowed?!?) or if my question is not a goodone to send in this mailing list.
Thanks.
Best regards

Da: Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com>
A: mattiaschirosa@yahoo.it, "mailing list for ConTeXt users" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Data: Venerdì 14 novembre 2008, 11:58

Am 14.11.2008 um 11:50 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> Hi,
> i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.

 So:
> -it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference in

What do you want in index?

> - if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography with
\placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see the
biblio in pdf.
> - if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i
have not correct numbering in index!
> There is a bug?
>
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
>
> %\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
> \completepublications
>
> %\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices
>
> \stopappendices

Send a complete example.

Wolfgang

      Scopri la community di Io fotografo e video

Il nuovo corso di Gazzetta dello sport per diventare veri fotografi!

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo

[-- Attachment #2: provabib.pdf --]
[-- Type: application/applefile, Size: 7064 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: provabib(withcomment).pdf --]
[-- Type: application/applefile, Size: 11142 bytes --]

* Re: I: Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-16 14:52 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2008-11-16 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)