* t-vim: unwanted space after vimtyping
@ 2009-07-20 12:56 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2009-07-20 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

Hello,

I've tried to put a \relax at the end of the input file (file generated by
vim) and also done some experiments with \removeunwantedspaces but I could
not get rid of the space (vertical or horizontal) after the vim-typing.
Here an example, showing the problem:

\usemodule[vim]
\setupwhitespace[big]
\definevimtyping[C][syntax=c]
\starttext
no problem before the typing
\startC
bla
\stopC
horizontal space added

\startC
bla
\stopC

too much vertical space
\stoptext

TIA for any help, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: t-vim: unwanted space after vimtyping
@ 2009-07-20 14:10 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2009-07-20 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Peter Münster wrote:

> \usemodule[vim]
> \setupwhitespace[big]
> \definevimtyping[C][syntax=c]
> \starttext
> no problem before the typing
> \startC
> bla
> \stopC
> horizontal space added
>
> \startC
> bla
> \stopC
>
> too much vertical space
> \stoptext

I found a workaround:
\setupvimtyping[after=\vskip-\lineheight]

Cheers, Peter

--

@ 2009-07-20 15:10 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2009-07-20 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)