* \startmathalignment vertical spacing
@ 2010-03-31 16:04 Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2010-03-31 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there any way to change the amount of vertical space produced by
\NR within \startmathalignment ... \stopmathalignment?

Thanks,

Troy Henderson

* Re: \startmathalignment vertical spacing
@ 2010-03-31 16:26 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2010-03-31 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Troy Henderson wrote:

> Is there any way to change the amount of vertical space produced by
> \NR within \startmathalignment ... \stopmathalignment?

There is no such high-level interface. You will have to resort to a
low-level \openup.

\starttext
\startformula \startalign
   \NC a \NC = b \NR
   \NC c \NC = d \NR
\stopalign \stopformula

\startformula \openup 50pt \startalign
   \NC a \NC = b \NR
   \NC c \NC = d \NR
\stopalign \stopformula

\startformula \startalign
   \NC a \NC = b \NR
   \NC c \NC = d \NR
\stopalign \stopformula
\stoptext

Aditya

* Re: \startmathalignment vertical spacing
@ 2010-03-31 16:30   ` Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2010-03-31 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Beautiful.  \openup does what I want.

Thanks,

Troy

* math alignment broken? (was \startmathalignment vertical spacing)
@ 2010-05-19 10:10   ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2010-05-19 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Is \startformula\startalign\stopalign\stopformula broken in context mkiv?

After just updating the minimals, I now get (using the example below):

! Missing $$ inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \Ustopdisplaymath
\stopdisplaymath ...opinnermath \Ustopdisplaymath
                                                  \par \afterdisplayspace
\p...
\dostopformula ...eter \c!alternative \v!formula }
                                                  \nonoindentation
\checknex...
l.5 \stopalign \stopformula

Alan

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 18:26:47 Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Troy Henderson wrote:
> > Is there any way to change the amount of vertical space produced by
> > \NR within \startmathalignment ... \stopmathalignment?
>
> There is no such high-level interface. You will have to resort to a
> low-level \openup.
>
> \starttext
> \startformula \startalign
>    \NC a \NC = b \NR
>    \NC c \NC = d \NR
> \stopalign \stopformula
>
> \startformula \openup 50pt \startalign
>    \NC a \NC = b \NR
>    \NC c \NC = d \NR
> \stopalign \stopformula
>
> \startformula \startalign
>    \NC a \NC = b \NR
>    \NC c \NC = d \NR
> \stopalign \stopformula
> \stoptext
>
> Aditya

* Re: math alignment broken? (was \startmathalignment vertical spacing)
@ 2010-05-19 10:13     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-05-19 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> Is \startformula\startalign\stopalign\stopformula broken in context mkiv?
>
> After just updating the minimals, I now get (using the example below):

See this thread:

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100513.211849.e7079712.en.html

There will be a new current soon, fixing this and a host of other bugs.

Best wishes,
Taco