* Vertical alignment in Natural tables
@ 2012-08-27 18:37 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2012-08-27 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do I set the vertical alignment of cells in natural tables? I remember
that

\setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]

used to set center align vertically and horizontally. Currently,
\setupTABLE[align={middle,high}] and \setupTABLE[align={middle,low}] work
as expected, but \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}] does not work.

I also tried \setupTABLE[location={low}] (or lohi, or middle), but the
calculation of height is wrong in those cases.

Minimal example:

     \startsetups table
       \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]
     \stopsetups

     \starttext

     \startTABLE[setups=table]
       \NC Ward \NC \input ward \endgraf \NC \NR
     \stopTABLE

     \stoptext

Aditya

* Re: Vertical alignment in Natural tables
@ 2012-08-27 18:45 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-08-27 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 27.08.2012 um 20:37 schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>:

> Hi,
>
> How do I set the vertical alignment of cells in natural tables? I remember that
>
> \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]
>
> used to set center align vertically and horizontally. Currently, \setupTABLE[align={middle,high}] and \setupTABLE[align={middle,low}] work as expected, but \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}] does not work.
>
> I also tried \setupTABLE[location={low}] (or lohi, or middle), but the calculation of height is wrong in those cases.
>
> Minimal example:
>

>    \startsetups table
>      \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]
>    \stopsetups
>
>    \starttext
>
>    \startTABLE[setups=table]
>      \NC Ward \NC \input ward \endgraf \NC \NR
>    \stopTABLE
>
>    \stoptext

Can you show your output because I can’t see something odd with \setupTABLE[align={middle,loci}]

Wolfgang

[-- Attachment #2: test.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: test.tex --]

\startsetups table