* Spacing around integrals
@ 2012-09-19 21:18 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2012-09-19 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

The spacing around the integrals is wrong in the current version when
using latin modern or xits (but correct when using cambria or euler).

Is this due to wrong parameters in the font, or something wrong at the
ConTeXt end?

Minimal example:

\setupbodyfont[xits]
\setupmathematics[integral=nolimits]
\starttext
\startformula
   \int_{-∞}^{∞} f(t)dt
\stopformula
\stoptext

Aditya

* Spacing around integrals
@ 2012-11-06 12:02 Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2012-11-06 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Aditya,

In "ntg-context Digest, Vol 99, Issue 59", you mention about "\int_a^b", but I could't find the follow-up for that.

I also have a similar problem when using "\int_a^b".

a and b are located at the bottom and top of the integral sign respectively.
Also there is a somewhat big space between the integral sign and "f(x)".
I am using the latest beta.

Is there any progress for that?

Thank you.
Best regards.

Dalyoung

\setupbodyfont[xits]

\starttext
\startformula
  \int_a^b f(x)dx
\stopformula
\stoptext

* Re: Spacing around integrals
@ 2012-11-07 13:38 Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2012-11-07 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Otared Kavian

Dear Otared,

Thank you for the sample files.
I may miss the follow-ups.

I'll check your samples and choose a good one for me.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung