* Bug in label and setuphead
@ 2013-01-17 18:20 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2013-01-17 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

(This is based on a question on tex.se:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/94170/323)

If a new head is defined based on an existing head, it still uses the
label of the previous head.

\definehead[whatever][chapter]

\setuplabeltext[en][whatever=Whatever~]
\setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]

\starttext
\whatever{Animals}
\chapter{Plants}
\stoptext

Uses the label Chapter for both heads. This is because the .tuc file
contains label=chapter for both elements.

utilitydata_structures_lists.collected={
  {
   ["metadata"]=1,
   ["numberdata"]=3,
   ["references"]={
    ["block"]="bodypart",
    ["internal"]=1,
    ["realpage"]=1,
    ["section"]=1,
   },
   ["titledata"]={
    ["label"]="chapter",
    ["title"]="Animals",
   },
  },
  {
   ["metadata"]=4,
   ["numberdata"]=6,
   ["references"]={
    ["block"]="bodypart",
    ["internal"]=2,
    ["realpage"]=2,
    ["section"]=2,
   },
   ["titledata"]={
    ["label"]="chapter",
    ["title"]="Plants",
   },
  },
}

Adding

\setuphead[whatever][label=whatever]

does not change anything. This looks like a bug to me.

Otherwise, what is the right way of changing the label of a section head?

Aditya

* Re: Bug in label and setuphead
@ 2013-01-18  1:36 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-18  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.01.2013 um 19:20 schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>:

> Hi,
>
> (This is based on a question on tex.se: http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/94170/323)
>
> If a new head is defined based on an existing head, it still uses the label of the previous head.
>
> \definehead[whatever][chapter]
>
> \setuplabeltext[en][whatever=Whatever~]
> \setuplabeltext[en][chapter=Chapter~]
>
> \starttext
> \whatever{Animals}
> \chapter{Plants}
> \stoptext
>
> Uses the label Chapter for both heads. This is because the .tuc file contains label=chapter for both elements.
>
> utilitydata_structures_lists.collected={
> {
>  ["metadata"]=1,
>  ["numberdata"]=3,
>  ["references"]={
>   ["block"]="bodypart",
>   ["internal"]=1,
>   ["realpage"]=1,
>   ["section"]=1,
>  },
>  ["titledata"]={
>   ["label"]="chapter",
>   ["title"]="Animals",
>  },
> },
> {
>  ["metadata"]=4,
>  ["numberdata"]=6,
>  ["references"]={
>   ["block"]="bodypart",
>   ["internal"]=2,
>   ["realpage"]=2,
>   ["section"]=2,
>  },
>  ["titledata"]={
>   ["label"]="chapter",
>   ["title"]="Plants",
>  },
> },
> }
>

> Adding
>
> \setuphead[whatever][label=whatever]
>
> does not change anything. This looks like a bug to me.
>
> Otherwise, what is the right way of changing the label of a section head?

\setuphead[…][bodypartlabel=…]

Wolfgang

* Re: Bug in label and setuphead
@ 2013-01-18 17:04   ` Aditya Mahajan