On Sun, 27 Nov 2016, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > I have the following sample: > > \setupwhitespace[5em] > \startsetups[smallwspa] > \setupwhitespace[small] > \setupblank[small] > \stopsetups > \setupitemize[each][indenting=no, setups=smallwspa] The setupitemize command does not accept the setups key. > \starttext > \input knuth > > \startitemize > \dorecurse{5}{\item this is my item\par > second paragraph\par > third paragraph > } > \stopitemize > \stoptext > > I’m trying to get a \blank[small] separation for paragraphs inside items > and a \blank[medium] separation between items. > > I’m afraid that neither the after, inbetween and setups keys are working? > > How could I get these different separations for items and for paragraphs > inside them? > > Many thanks for your help, One workaround is to abuse the option key. \setupwhitespace[5em] \startsetups[smallwhitespace] \setupwhitespace[small] \setupblank[small] \stopsetups \unprotect \setvalue{\??itemgroupkeyword SmallWhiteSpace}{\setups{smallwhitespace}} \protect \setupitemize[option=SmallWhiteSpace, indenting=no, inbetween={\blank[1cm]}] \starttext \input knuth \startitemize \dorecurse{5}{\item this is my item\par second paragraph\par third paragraph } \stopitemize \stoptext @Hans: Could you add a setups key to \startitemgroup? One could abuse the before key, but that is not always executed. Aditya