On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote: > On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 15:15:59 -0600, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > >> Not sure if it helps, but this is worth a try (note the force key): >> >> mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force > > Hmm, now I get > > mkiv lua stats > loaded fonts: 1 files: cambria.ttc > > and the pdf file is correct. Thanks, Aditya! (Although I still don't > understand why there was a problem to begin with!) I occasionally experience a similar issue (after an update wrong fontface is used, especially with math fonts) and reloading the fonts database with --force always fixes the issue for me. So, I have never bothered to investigate why the issue comes up in the first place. Aditya