* Disable structure sectioning messages on console
@ 2017-03-06  5:55 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2017-03-06  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to disable the `structure       > sectioning >` messages
that are displayed on the console?

Thanks,
Aditya

* Re: Disable structure sectioning messages on console
@ 2017-03-06 10:09 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2017-03-06 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

The structure is printed via

logs.reporter("structure","sectioning")

You can disable it via

\ctxlua{logs.disable("structure")}

but I guess this will disable all logging in the "structure" category.  You could also disable the interface command via

\let\strc_sectioning_report\relax

@ 2017-03-06 10:24   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2017-03-06 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 3/6/2017 11:09 AM, Henri Menke wrote:
> The structure is printed via
>
> logs.reporter("structure","sectioning")
>
> You can disable it via
>
> \ctxlua{logs.disable("structure")}
>
> but I guess this will disable all logging in the "structure" category.  You could also disable the interface command via

indeed

> \let\strc_sectioning_report\relax

it's a bad idea to overload such low level commands

> On 03/06/2017 06:55 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to disable the `structure       > sectioning >` messages that are displayed on the console?

context --silent=structure,page,source,floatblocks,metapost,resolvers

etc

* Re: Disable structure sectioning messages on console
@ 2017-03-06 20:15     ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2017-03-06 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Henri Menke wrote:

> The structure is printed via
>
> logs.reporter("structure","sectioning")
>
> You can disable it via
>
> \ctxlua{logs.disable("structure")}
>
> but I guess this will disable all logging in the "structure" category.

Thanks!