* About \setupbackgrounds
@ 2017-07-31 10:11 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-07-31 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/84425/fancyhdr-equivalent-in-context

Hello,
I considered the solution proposed by Aditya. How to have a larger space
between the title and the bottomframe ?
Thank you
Fabrice

\setupbodyfont[11pt]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setuplayout
  [header=2\lineheight,
   headerdistance=\lineheight,
   backspace=2cm,
   width=middle,
   topspace=2cm]

\setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on]

\setupheader[style=bold]

\defineframed[headerframed]
             [frame=off,
              align=middle,
              width=fit]

\setupheadertexts[\headerframed{\red contrôle n\high{o}1 \\ }]
\setupheadertexts[\headerframed{Lycée JANSON DE SAILLY\\ 31 juillet
2017}][\headerframed{T ES 2 \\ Durée 1 heure 30}]

\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

* Re: About \setupbackgrounds
@ 2017-07-31 19:30 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2017-07-31 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

> https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/84425/fancyhdr-equivalent-in-context
>
> Hello,
> I considered the solution proposed by Aditya. How to have a larger space
> between the title and the bottomframe ?

What do you mean by "title"? If you mean the space between the bottom rule
of the header and where the text starts in the page, you can change that
using

\setuplayout
    [
      ...,
      headerdistance=...,
    ]

If you mean the space between the header and the bottom frame of the
header, you can play around with

\defineframed
     [headerframed]
     [