On Sat, 29 Sep 2018, David Walther wrote: > Full example at the bottom. > > I'm making a table. So far so good. > > Every so often I want to make something like a section header. > > Regular table rows are like this: > > \bTR\bTC \eTC\bTC NightShift \eTC\bTC Tension Lines 146 - 150 \eTC\eTR > > For the section headers, I do this, and they look the way I want: > > \bTR\bTC 30. \eTC \bTC[nc=2,align=center,style=] \bf{Foo Bar} \eTC\eTR You can also use \bTC[nc=2, align=middle, style=bold] > But then the regular lines have ugly line breaks and suddenly the column > size of column 3 is squeezed. This shouldn't be, we have the whole page to > work with. I don't really see the difference in column sizes between the two cases. See attached (I simplified and cleaned the example a little) Aditya