On Mon, 1 Oct 2018, David Walther wrote: > I looked at your example. I ran your example, and on my installation, it > has > the same problem as I described. I have included a PDF file of my original > sample file, and also the PDF generated from your example. What version > of > ConTeXt are you using? ConTeXt MkIV 2018.09.30 What version are you using? > On my installation of context, columns are still coming out "ugly" as > you will see in the PDF t1.pdf. Everything seems okay with the latest version of ConTeXt (see attached pdf, obtained from your t1.tex). Aditya