From: Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>
Subject: Re: ' undefined inside \startformula .. \stopformula
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:58:46 -0500 (EST)	[thread overview]

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Zhichu Chen wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> I've copied your codes and replaced the original ones with them, but I
> failed when I make the formats:
> texexec --make --all
>
> It gives me the following message:
>
> (d:\ConTeXt\usr\local\context\tex\texmf-local/tex/context/base/math-pln.tex
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \@@toks ->\everymathematics
>
> \dodoappendtoks ->\dodoglobal \@@toks
>                                       \@EAEAEA {\@EA \the \@EA \@@toks \the
> l.382     \to \everymathematics
>
> ? q
> OK, entering \batchmode

Sorry, about that. This is because of the loading order of files. For
the time being, you can copy the definitions to cont-new.tex or to the
top of your tex file.

Hans, what is the proper way of getting this to work. Also append to
\everydisplay, or move the definitions to core-mat? (Or I am
completely missing the point?)

Aditya