* placing a tikz/pgf figure
@ 2007-01-09 16:42 M.J. Kallen
From: M.J. Kallen @ 2007-01-09 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm trying to determine how to best insert a figure/graph created using the tikz/pgf module (I'm using v1.10). The attached sample file compares the result of just using \placefigure and \placefigure with \startcombination[1*1]. In the first case, the result is not centered (which should be default in ConTeXt, if I'm correct) but flushed left. Only if I place the figure inside a \startcombination by using \input, do I get the desired result. If I use \externalfigure inside the \startcombination, I again get an incorrect result.

In theory, the first version should work but some special settings (using e.g. \useexternalfigure) may be required. I do not know why the second version does work. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Maarten-Jan

http://mail.yahoo.com