* header labels
@ 2007-03-19 15:16 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2007-03-19 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've just hit some rather interesting interaction. I wanted my
sections numbered A. Title, B. Title etc. This works, unless I choose
language [deo]. Here's a short test document that demonstrates the
behavior:

\mainlanguage[de]

\setupsection[section][conversion=A]
\setuplabeltext[section={{},{.~}}]

\starttext

\section{Number One}
dummy
\section{Number Two}
dummy
\section{Number Three}
dummy

\stoptext

If you replace language[deo] with language[de], things work as
expected. Any explanation for this behavior?

Best

Thomas