* Change the size of publication list
@ 2007-04-11 23:19 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-04-11 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to change the font size of the list of publications to \small.
This needs to be done in the style file. But I could not find any
option to do this in the bib module. What is the correct way to do
this?

Aditya

* Re: Change the size of publication list
@ 2007-04-12 10:03 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2007-04-12 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change the font size of the list of publications to \small.
> This needs to be done in the style file. But I could not find any
> option to do this in the bib module. What is the correct way to do
> this?

Good question. Looks like I inadvertedly removed the before&after
functionality at some point :-(

Taco

* Re: Change the size of publication list
@ 2007-04-12 14:25   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-04-12 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to change the font size of the list of publications to \small.
>> This needs to be done in the style file. But I could not find any
>> option to do this in the bib module. What is the correct way to do
>> this?
>
> Good question. Looks like I inadvertedly removed the before&after
> functionality at some point :-(

For the moment, I am abusing initializepublist, mainly because it
resets some options in \setuplist[pub] and I am against a hard
deadline. This is my bib setup for IEEE style (well atleast in terms
of font and spacing, the actual formatting of enteries will have to
wait) bibliography. There is some spurious white space between
enteries, and as a temp hack, I use \vskip -0.5\baselineskip. I will
debug more carefully over the weekend and send you a bibl-ieee.tex

\setuppublications
   [alternative=num,monthconversion=month,sorttype=bib]
\setupbibtex          [sort=author]
\setuppublicationlist [maybeyear=off]
\setuppublicationlist
   [numbercommand=\withbrackets,margin=1em,distance=1em,width=fit]
\setuppublicationlist
   [before={\vskip -0.5\baselineskip},after=,inbetween=]
\setupcite      [num] [compress=yes]

\def\initializepubslist
   {\switchtobodyfont[small]
    \setupinterlinespace
    \setupwhitespace[none]
    \vskip 0.5\baselineskip}

% Defined in bibl-num.tex
\def\withbrackets#1{[#1]}

\unprotect
\def\doverysimplebibnumref#1#2%
    {\refsep
     \ifcase#1\relax \unknownreference{#1}\else
       \def\tempa{#2}\ifx\empty\tempa#1\else#1\docommaordash{#1}{#2}#2\fi
     \fi}

\def\docommaordash#1#2%
    {\doifelse{\the\numexpr#1+1-#2\relax}{0}
      {\bibalternative\c!pubsep}
      {\bibalternative\c!inbetween}}

\protect

Aditya