* graphic combinations captions
@ 2007-07-01 21:36 Steffen Fritzsche
From: Steffen Fritzsche @ 2007-07-01 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

I have got a problem with my the captions of my graphic combinations.
How can I adjust the font-size of the caption which goes under each
graphic? Problem is, that my general graphic caption is a smaller
font-size ... the detail captions seem to use the default document
font-size.

for placing the graphics I use following code ...

\placefigure
	[here][fig:test1]
	{test1 label}
	{
	\startcombination[2*1]
	{\externalfigure[leftTest]}{left test label}
	{\externalfigure[rightTest]}{right test label}
	\stopcombination
	}

My captions are formatted with this command ...

\setupcaptions [way=bytext, align=left, style={\switchtobodyfont[8pt]}]

Thanks for your help!

Steffen

* Re: graphic combinations captions
@ 2007-07-01 21:50 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-07-01 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Steffen Fritzsche wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I have got a problem with my the captions of my graphic combinations.
> How can I adjust the font-size of the caption which goes under each
> graphic? Problem is, that my general graphic caption is a smaller
> font-size ... the detail captions seem to use the default document
> font-size.
>
> for placing the graphics I use following code ...
>
> \placefigure
> 	[here][fig:test1]
> 	{test1 label}
> 	{
> 	\startcombination[2*1]
> 	{\externalfigure[leftTest]}{left test label}
> 	{\externalfigure[rightTest]}{right test label}
> 	\stopcombination
> 	}
>

> My captions are formatted with this command ...
>
> \setupcaptions [way=bytext, align=left, style={\switchtobodyfont[8pt]}]

Also add
  \setupcombinations[style={\switchtobodyfont[8pt]}]

Aditya