* Logos in context / Miscellaneous questions
@ 2007-09-17 15:36 Edd Barrett
From: Edd Barrett @ 2007-09-17 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi there,

I am new here, so greetings. My name is Edd and I am experimenting
with context as a replacement for pdflatex when I do my dissertation
next year.

I am using texlive 2007 on OpenBSD which includes context.

I am probably now going to ask some really dumb questions.. Here goes.

---
A) I am trying to get a logo to appear in the top left of every page.
I have already discovered that I can include a graphic like so:

\externalfigure[shift]
This works just fine

However if I try to define a logo like so:
\definelogo[logo][top][left]
				[command={\externalfigure[shift]}, state=start]

I am presented with this error:
layout          : calculating logospace
 <./shift.png>
figures         : dimensions of shift are determined externally
(./template.tuo
! Undefined control sequence.
l.11 \t
       hisissectionseparator{-}

Specifying a height and width does not help either.

---

B) Is there an equivilent to the RCS package for latex. Basically it
parses version control tags from CVS/RCS.

---

C) Is there a book on context (apart from the PDF on the main
website). What other documentation exists. I have already found
contextgarden and that has proven very useful.

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Edd