On 5/4/06, Hans Hagen wrote: > > Hi, > > I'd like to make the ruby version of texexec the default. Are there any > strong objections to this? > > Also, i'd like the stubs to run texmfstart as launcher. For that purpose > i'll add a /scripts/context/stubs/[mswin|unix] path with the default stubs > that one can copy to some bin path > > Hans Fine by me. I've been using the ruby for it seems like forever. Steve -- Steve Grathwohl || Digital Content Developer Duke University Press Journals || +1 919 687 3634 905 W Main St || Durham, NC 27701 USA sgrathwohl@dukeupress.edu