* MathPazo & Palatino
@ 2006-09-06 21:46 Pepe Barbe
From: Pepe Barbe @ 2006-09-06 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am using Palatino to typeset my document and it involves a fair use
of maths typesetting, and seems Palatino is incomplete for some of it.

I've read about the MathPazo LaTeX package and about previous
discussions about it in this list, but nothing conclusive.

Anything anyone would recommend to typeset math with Palatino without
any sort of Caveat?

Thanks,
Pepe