* Possible seeindex enhancement
@ 2018-10-25 20:39 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2018-10-25 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

List,

I am looking for a way to modify the text used for \seeindex (in
English, "see") to have two types of seeindex result in the same index
register. I would like to produce, for example,

    pseudepigraphy, 103,/see also obliteration/

and at the same time be able to produce the standard

    Marut, Ret,/see Traven, B./

For the first of these in print documents (no interaction required) I
can use \seeindex{pseudepigraphy}{also obliteration}, but that does not
produce an interactive link.

Can anyone suggest how to accomplish this?

--
Rik
//

* Re: Possible seeindex enhancement