On 7/1/07, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > > On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Peter I. Hansen wrote: > > > Hello > > > > Just getting started with ConTeXt, and liking it so far :) > > > > However, I would like to use something similar to the LaTeX 'fancyhdr' > > package. I've been poking around trying to find such a thing and the > closest > > I could get is: > > > > http://osdir.com/ml/tex.context/2001-10/msg00094.html > > > > I can't find it in the manual, so if it is built in maybe one of you > guys > > can tell how to use it? > > Look at Section 4.17 of ConTeXt manual > What I would like to do is for example to frame the headertext, and I tried with eg. \setupheadertexts [chapter][pagenumber] \setupheader [style=\inframed] But this creates a framed chapter text and a framed pagenumber. How do I put both in one frame?