* color names
@ 2006-06-16 17:36 andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-06-16 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi to all,

Is it possible to show a list of the predefined names for colors?

Thanks

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
andrea.valle@unito.it

* Re: color names
@ 2006-06-16 18:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-06-16 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

andrea valle wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> Is it possible to show a list of the predefined names for colors?

\starttext \setupcolors[state=start] \showcolor \stoptext

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: color names
@ 2006-06-16 20:43   ` andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-06-16 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ah, sorry for the noise, I have done it before asking but now I realize
my font was too big (it's a presentation) and names were displayed out
of the paper.

Thanks

-a-

@ 2006-06-16 20:56     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-06-16 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

andrea valle wrote:
> Ah, sorry for the noise, I have done it before asking but now I realize
> my font was too big (it's a presentation) and names were displayed out
> of the paper.

in such cases, \setuppapersize[A4][A2] helps identifying the problem

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: color names
@ 2006-06-16 21:06       ` andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-06-16 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Hans, in my case probably a bit more attention would have been
enough :)

Let me say that this year I started using ConTeXt for presentations,
I've already made hundreds of slides and I'm having great time. Wow.

-a-