* How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-25 21:48 Alain Delmotte
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2021-02-25 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste ConTeXt

* Re: How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-25 22:07 ` jbf
       [not found] ` <4e9dbf67-75c1-3afe-f274-6093f0c41adf@gmail.com>
From: jbf @ 2021-02-25 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Check https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Enumerations
<https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Enumerations> Would
\setupitemize[nowhite] help?

|Julian|

@ 2021-02-25 22:46 ` Wolfgang Schuster
       [not found] ` <4e9dbf67-75c1-3afe-f274-6093f0c41adf@gmail.com>
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2021-02-25 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alain Delmotte schrieb am 25.02.2021 um 22:48:
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to reduce the space inter two items in a \start...\stopitemize.
>
> I did setup in the beginning of the file:
>
> \setupitemize[joinedup,packed,leftmargin=2em]
>

> but I find that the inter-item space is too big for what I want to create.
>
> Is it possible to reduce that space?

You can't put keywords and assignments in the same argument of a setup
command, use separate arguments for each of them and it works.

\setupitemize [each] [joinedup,packed] [leftmargin=2em]

Wolfgang

* Re: How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-26 17:14   ` Alain Delmotte
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2021-02-26 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste ConTeXt

@ 2021-02-26 17:16   ` Alain Delmotte
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2021-02-26 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jbf, liste ConTeXt

* Re: How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-26 17:19   ` Alain Delmotte
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2021-02-26 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste ConTeXt

* Re: How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-26 18:57     ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2021-02-26 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Thanks, that answered all my requirements.

This post illustrates the effect of each keyword for spacing:

https://adityam.github.io/context-blog/post/spacing-in-itemize/

> I suppose that the rule "not mixing keywords and assignment in the same
> argument" is valid for all setups having multiples commands.

Yes, there are no commands in ConTeXt where keyword and assignments are mixed in the options.

Aditya

* Re: How to reduce the inter-item space
@ 2021-02-26 21:17       ` Alain Delmotte
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2021-02-26 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste ConTeXt